Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Interesting!

It's more than one year now, since I posted the last blog post here. When I opened this blog I said to myself, "Here is a new page! I will fill it up bit by bit everyday with all the interesting thoughts I am thinking, all the interesting things I am doing, all the new things I am learning... "

In fact in my fist post I had a formal 'Oath',
Every now and then I'll have an entry here.

It was supposed to be a collection of all the interesting stuffs that pass by and give me this rare opportunity to have a glimpse of them.

But more than one years have passed unnoticed. Lots of interesting things happened. And still happening... So, lets not lose hope. And look for a brighter future.

If you are already bored with this mournful monolog, here's something new for you. A parting (random) wisdom I want to share,

If you did not enjoy winning, you did not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment